Vascular Thermo-Coagulator - Introducing a new technology for the treatment of telangiectasias, rosacea, erythema and ruby points.
The equipment consists in a main impulse-generator radio-frequency unit that drives impulses through ultra-fine, insulated needles to the desired location. Therefore, a highly accurate amount of energy is delivered to the exact place, producing a thermal injury which results in the effective thermo-coagulation of the blood vessel, not damaging surrounding tissues.
Treatment - Telangiectasias and varicose vein treatment occupy an important place in phlebology and aesthetics. Treating small varicules or spiders mostly falls under the scope of cosmetics.
There are different treatment options:
- Cosmetic camouflage.
- Pharmacologic treatment (plant extracts, venous drugs).
- Elastic compression.
- Sclerosis treatment.
Spider Technology - SPIDER technology is based on a main impulse-generator radio-frequency unit, a needle holder (pencil) and insulated, ultra-fine, high-precision, sterile, disposable needles. The generator creates a high frequency impulse (radio-frequency) while the needle accurately carries it to the desired location. This allows the delivery of a specific amount of energy to the exact point, producing a thermal injury which results in an effective thermo-coagulation. The temperature in the small blood vessel reaches approximately 70 ºC, causing plasma proteins coagulation and damage to the parietal structure.
The pulses generated with SPIDER by the programme microprocessor are very stable, both in terms of intensity and time, which allows a high coagulation accuracy, avoiding tissue carbonization. In this way the action is extremely specific and effective and, at the same time, it completely avoids skin damage.
The impulse can be regulated both in length and power, according to the condition being treated. Simply by combining these values, the exact amount of energy can be obtained to remove the injury.
- High precision and safe technology.
- No previous preparation is required.
- The procedure is easy to tolerable and painless after treatment.
- Quick and user-friendly technology.
- Immediate results
- Applicable to all skin types.
- It can be applied in any part of the body, even in the most sensitive areas,
such as ankles, knees or face.
- Suitable for treating telangiectasias which are inaccessible with micro-sclerotherapy
(lower than 0.3 mm)
No side, adverse effects or complications.
- No bandages or special care are needed after the session.
- No subsequent inactivity or recovery time.
- Non-incision treatment; to be performed at the doctor’s office
Results - Some lesions disappear after one session when using the correct protocol.
The proper evaluation should be done before 60 days. It may be necessary to perform some more sessions.