Extra-818 IPL Machine
The Extra-818 is the outcome of more than a decade of treatments and thousands of devices operated worldwide.
The Extra-818 - based on Active's GEM-PL Technology, sets a specific pulse pattern according to the selected treatment type, skin colour, skin photosensitivity and treatment depth.
The treatment protocols and different pulse patterns take into account the tissue's TRT (Thermal Relaxation Time) and the combined knowledge accumulated from thousands of treatments done during the years and clinical investigations done to confirm the findings.
The combination of tested treatment protocols with high end engineering makes the Extra-818 the perfect device for leading clinics.
The Extra-818 contains unique features:
- Contemporary touch screen control
- Built-in Patch Test procedure for examining the optimal energy level
- A stunning number of 450,000 flashes in both lamps
- The large Universal Handpiece has a push button in addition to the foot switch making it work easier and faster for the therapist.
- All IPLs come with a 12 month manufacturers warranty
- The GEM patent technology means safer, gentler, more accurate delivery of broadband light
- Manufactured to the highest standards with numerous international safety standards and approvals including American FDA, CFS, ISO-134- 8S, and CE MM-MDD international medical standard.
- You will receive as much training as you need to operate the machine safely and confidently.
The Revolutionary Cooling System
The Extra-818 has a dual cooling system, controlled and monitored in order to ensure long lifetime to the lamp and comfortable treatment to the client.
Competitive cooling systems "freeze" the skin so that during the treatment the skin temperature will rise to a bearable level. However, this "freezing" temperature might limit the results because the follicles will not reach the coagulation temperature. To ensure optimal results Active installed a special Processor that prevents overcooling the skin and maintains a uniform low temperature of the "glass" throughout the treatment. This revolutionary system enables the Extra - 818 to provide best results with optimal patient comfort.
For clinical investigations, the self setting program allows trained therapists to set the treatment's parameters according to their needs. Allowing advanced research with the device.
The energy levels in the self setting program can reach 31J\cm2 with high intensity of 4,000W.
- Handpieces: Integrated dual hand pieces
- Chilled Tip: Up to 4c
- Pulse Interval: 0.5 - 2 Seconds
- Output Power: 11-31 joule/cm2, up to 4 000W
- Cooling System: Revolutionary dual cooling
- Control: Intuitive touch screen control
- Lamp's Life Span: Universal - 250 000 Flashes
Facial - 200 000 Flashes
- Treatment Area: 7.5 cm2 (15*50mm) Universal
4.5 cm2 (15*30mm) Facial
- Wavelength: 420-1100 nm
New regulations are changing in regards to IPL. We offer you the ease of mind that Active's IPL is compliant with all the following compliances:
- CE MDD: Intl. Medical Standard
- FDA: US Safety Standard
- ISO-13485: Med. Production STD
- IEC 60-601-1: Medical Safety STD
- CFS: Gov. Health Approval
- CSA: Can.& US Safety App
- TGA: Australian health ST
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Pigmentation Treatment
- Acne Treatment
- Hair Removal
- Vascular (Facial) Treatment
- Tattoo Removal
To view independant clinical research and to find out more infomation about Active Optical - The manufacturer of the new Extra-818 & Crystal 512 classic, please view this link.